The Senior Completion & Well Services Engineer acts as the company’s senior technical representative and is responsible for the technical planning and monitoring of completion- and well intervention programs reporting to the Well Services Superintendent.
- Are responsible for designing, engineering, execution support of completion, well testing, well intervention, and P&A programs with emphasis on HSEQ performance, technical improvement and cost-effective well delivery;
- Develop contract strategies in collaboration with Procurement to achieve completion and well intervention objectives;
- Provide operational and engineering support to the onsite team and Well Services Superintendent during execution of projects;
- Capable of overseeing engineering tasks and managing operations associated tasks for well intervention and completion activities;
- Train, support and mentor a team of Well Services Engineers or less experienced Engineers.
The successful candidate will join the Drilling & Well Services department. There is a One Team – One Goal approach and they believe in dedicated team players and strong team work. Choose to be part of the team and have a future in an enjoyable work environment.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- You have a minimum of 9 years of experience in completion well intervention operations engineering experience of which minimum 2 years rig/platform/HWU site operations in UK/NL/DK.
- Thorough knowledge and excellent understanding of applicable government rules and regulations and technical expertise in well services operations.
- The ability and skills to lead offshore well services execution.
- Strong communication skills are essential and a good knowledge of both written and verbal English.