Location: The Hague area
For one of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a CAD/CAE Applications Systems Engineer.
As CAD/CAE Applications Systems Engineer you participate in all necessary activities related to CAD/CAE support to CAD and CAE database users in all disciplines. You execute and innovate database and data management activities and interfaces in CAD/CAE related systems. You pro-actively advise users on any CAD/CAE issue or query during engineering execution of a project in order to achieve a smooth functioning of the systems. Furthermore, you support / assist the CAD/CAE Application Engineers with the performance of their assignments.
Your activities are, for example:
- Advice CAD/CAE Application Engineer how to incorporate Customer CAD/CAE related requirements;
- Prepare hours estimates and detailed planning of own work;
- You investigate and promote improvements to the CAD/CAE system.
- BSc or MSc degree in Information Technology;
- Min. 5 years in similar function;
- Knowledge of CAD/CAE related information management systems, specifically Oracle;
- Programming skills in software systems, such as Visual Basic, SQL, ASP;
- Familiar with CAD/CAE systems generally applied in the petrochemical engineering business, such as PDS Piping Equipment and Support modeling, Frameworks, In-tools, Microstation etc.