Location: Rotterdam area
For our clients’ Equipment & Mobilizations Department we are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
As Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for a range of activities on maintenance and asset control.
The work will include:
- Manage all documentation and certification of equipment;
- Control and manage the technical status of equipment;
- Organise and guide the design and fabrication of new build equipment;
- Working in a engaged and enthusiastic small team with a big impact;
- Improve the equipment continuous by implementing feedback from users;
- Support the company organisation and projects with technical knowledge support;
- Define and supervise maintenance on equipment both in-house and subcontracted.
In your role as Maintenance Engineer you will be based flexible between the Head office and the yard. Here you will organize, supervise, and perform maintenance activities and provide support for the equipment/mobilisation department and their projects. Eventually, you will be requested of travelling to the project sites; to carry out technical assessments of equipment and supervision of activities.
You know how to organize your own work, you are not afraid to ask questions and know how to filter relevant information. You have engagement and commitment to continuously improve the way of working.
You also have:
- Good command of the English language (both written and spoken);
- A Technical Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a technical operational environment;
- ACAD, SharePoint / MS office and experience in maintenance system(s) is preferred;
- Knowledge of the technical processes of the equipment such as large/small Carrousels and baskets;
- Logistics experience.