Location: Amsterdam area
For one of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a Tender Engineer.
You will engineer a fit-for-purpose solution for the leads and tenders generated by the Sales department, in which you apply your in-depth knowledge and experience of the Oil & Gas industry and (flexible) pipe applications (e.g. SURF and Well Intervention).
Your activities are, for example:
- Perform engineering activities related to the bid and ensure engineering documents and proposals are delivered on time and within budget. This includes the design of the TCP and all related equipment and ancillaries. Main focus is on the design and analysis of a fit-for-purpose solution that balances product performance, project risks and costs;
- Identify possibilities for improving the competitiveness of our products;
- Respond to technical queries and provide overall technical support to the Sales team;
- Compile technical documents for the bid, including reports, specifications, risk assessments, qualification plan and the technical proposal;
- Report to the engineering team lead and to the tender / sales manager responsible for the project.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Offshore or Subsea engineering, or equivalent;
- Experienced in pipe design, offshore engineering, methods of installation / operation and related ancillary equipment such as bend restrictors, bend stiffeners, buoyancy and weight modules and installation aids;
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a proven track record in FEED and detailed engineering, preferably at a conventional flexible pipe manufacturer, installation contractor or similar;
- Experienced in analysis and designing according to relevant offshore codes and standards (e.g. DNV, API, ISO, NORSOK etc.);
- Familiar with offshore applications and markets such as subsea well intervention, pipeline pre-commissioning and SURF products;
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken) is essential. Dutch is advantageous;
- Good IT-literacy, especially in MS Office.